Private Jam Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Song suggestions for Tues. 3/18/14 Jam ...from Spike'

3 posters

If I'm driving my car at the speed of light and turn on my headlights what will happen?

Song suggestions for Tues.  3/18/14  Jam ...from Spike' Vote_lcap20%Song suggestions for Tues.  3/18/14  Jam ...from Spike' Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Song suggestions for Tues.  3/18/14  Jam ...from Spike' Vote_lcap20%Song suggestions for Tues.  3/18/14  Jam ...from Spike' Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

For Tues. 3/ 18 songs .... I like the bluesy 12 bar ' Broken Out In Love' its by Mark Crozer and the Rels=

While My Guitar Gently Weeps ' George Harrison

Bitch Is Back - Elton John - I can fake the SAX lead

newer songs ... These are up beat but not to hard ... -San Fransisco by The Mowgli's

This is probably over played but catchy! =Wake Me Up! ... Avicii ...

I'm Willing to Sing these suggested songs ...  Spike'

nekkark

nekkark
Admin

Sorry I closed out you survey. I thought it was forum spam. Let's see:

"If I'm driving my car at the speed of light and turn on my headlights what will happen?"

Well, since the passage of time is inverse to the speed of light, *at* the speed of light there is no passage of time, so a cause/effect like 'turn on head lights', cannot happen. Now if the light somehow does go on, the car and the light would be traveling at the same speed, hence the light never leaves the headlamp.

joseph lutgen

joseph lutgen
Admin

Serves you right to suffer...J Geils
Good lovin...Spencer Davis group
we did these in past and were fun////any other J Geils suggestions ?  Razz 

Steve J

Steve J

Songs for Tuesday:

All Right Now - Free
Born to Run - Springsteen
Riding the Storm Out - REO

[quote="Spike"]For Tues.  3/ 18 songs .... I like the bluesy 12 bar ' Broken Out In Love'  its by Mark Crozer and the Rels=

While My Guitar Gently Weeps ' George Harrison

Bitch Is Back - Elton John - I can fake the SAX lead

newer songs ...  These are up beat but not to hard    ...    -San Fransisco  by The Mowgli's

This is probably over played but catchy!    =Wake Me Up! ... Avicii ...

I'm  Willing to Sing these suggested songs ...  Spike'                     [Whenever I see a fork in the road, ... I take it! ....Yogi B. ]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum